Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I don't know why our posts don't have titles. Guess that's something to look up in the Blogger Help section. I'm still a little new to this. I finally added some more links and organized them in a way I like better. The "Wedding Invitation Designed by..." is a link to Michelle Davis' website. She did an amazing job on our invitations and she's just a nice person to know. If you need invitations, contact her via her website.

I added Brent, the youth pastor at Crossroads (my church back home) and Laura, a friend from high school who is about to take a mission trip with her husband, so check back there for updates along the way. Richard and Charla are my soon-to-be-brother-and-sister-in-law. They are also embarking on a new chapter in their life with an upcoming move/job change...Now who else can we get to start this? Ray and Laura, Ed and Margo, Alicia and Chris....???

Happy Blogging!

5 comments:

Laura said...

hey amy. thanks for letting me know where to find you.
i've been awful at blogging lately... life is busy right now. i'll add you to the list the next time i play with the html.
hope you're doing great

Brent said...

I second the motion for Alicia and Chris.

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I am going to copy your idea of organizing your links. I don't like the way all my links are just lumped together in one group...I do enjoy how you separated them. Oh, and good luck getting Ray and Laura blogging anytime soon...do you know your soon-to-be-in-laws? SMILE!

Anonymous said...

haha...i thought it was a stretch, especially considering their not-so-high-speed-internet!

Alicia said...

Alright, we got the idea...check out our shiny new blog at aliciaandchris.blogspot.com