Some beach, somewhere, there's nowhere to go and I've got all day to get there......can't wait to see you. Just don't let me leave my day job to become a photograher.....or a model for that matter.......enjoy.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
thank you...i love you...nice modeling and artistic shots. can't wait to see it in person!
Dad and I really enjoyed the updated pics and being able to go through them with you on the phone was the cat's meow. I can hardly wait to see the house in October. My mind's eye has snow all over the ground and crunchy ice under foot..... don't think so in early October, but I can see it be a reality at some time.
What's October? I feel very out of the loop, but also am a little gun-shy about asking, knowing there's a chance I have already been told about it at least once. But, humor me.
3 comments:
thank you...i love you...nice modeling and artistic shots. can't wait to see it in person!
Dad and I really enjoyed the updated pics and being able to go through them with you on the phone was the cat's meow. I can hardly wait to see the house in October. My mind's eye has snow all over the ground and crunchy ice under foot..... don't think so in early October, but I can see it be a reality at some time.
What's October? I feel very out of the loop, but also am a little gun-shy about asking, knowing there's a chance I have already been told about it at least once. But, humor me.
Post a Comment