In like a lion and out like a lamb? I can tell you one thing for sure - April has been a whirlwind month of highs and lows. The joy of meeting baby Hannah and the sadness of losing Grandma Margaret...I'm hoping to sneak through the last few days of the month with little to no excitement. Thanks to everyone for your condolences.
My kiddos made me the sweetest homemade cards with expressions of sympathy like: "I'm sorry for your loss - I bet she was a great women" and "Sorry 4 your loss" and "I feel sorry for you" and "It's so hard to loose someone you love." Enough to make me laugh rather than cry!
12 years ago
1 comment:
That is hilarious! I feel sorry for you too, but only because it's not summer yet. =) You shouldn't keep your loved ones so loose!
Happy Friday.
Post a Comment