I love Christmastime! This fall has seemed a bit more fast-paced than ever, but life is so good. I have been working on some handmade Christmas gifts, and I'm enjoying thinking about and praying for the recipients as I'm working - sustained, quiet time is a great way to sit and enjoy the season. An added bonus is that I have mostly avoided the stores!


I just love this ornament (Will and I are both youngest children)...I think I may have posted this on a previous Christmas blog, but my mom got all of us one of these a few years ago (Cindy's says "Oldest Child, Mom's Favorite," Brian and Alicia's both say "Middle Child, Mom's Favorite). So cute.
Here's hoping your days are merry and bright.
2 comments:
So glad that you'll have hugs and time with so many family members this Christmas. I'm envious of your time to create so many Christmas presents yourself. I usually have done that but this year, I just never reqrouped to get it done. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Your tree was beautiful! I hadn't looked at blogs since before this was posted. I hope I get to see it some time in person! Loved being with you for the few days we had together.
Post a Comment