Saturday, January 30, 2010

Today I'm baking...

...chocolate cupcakes with a peanut butter cookie dough center, covered in dark chocolate ganache.
...sopapilla cheesecake minis (in a cupcake tin).

It's game night with two other couples, and I'm so looking forward to it!  Last time we had game night, Will was out of town, so I did not have a partner...it's so much more fun when he's able to come.  Here's hoping we dominate (he doesn't like to lose)!  ;-)

3 comments:

Donna said...

Well, then, he hasn't changed a bit in the last eighteen years.

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Must run in the family...wonder where we get that from?

Those cupcakes looked like heaven. Seriously.

Amy said...

Well, we both lost! The game was silly and not our favorite - Quelf, I think? Anyway, we had fun...and the cupcakes were a hit! The mini sopapilla cheesecakes did not look too pretty, but were delish as always - that's such a great recipe!