I have already begun to mourn! Those are awesome! I hadn't seen the ones of Ricky and Jocelyn or myself yet! Priceless! You will have to add the picture of me beating Teodoro off with my jousting stick! Ha!
No fair! You guys do all the cool stuff after I leave. Oh well, I don't think it would have been cute to see me do that my last year of teaching at 8 1/2 months pregnant!
3 comments:
I have already begun to mourn! Those are awesome! I hadn't seen the ones of Ricky and Jocelyn or myself yet! Priceless! You will have to add the picture of me beating Teodoro off with my jousting stick! Ha!
OH MY GOSH!!!!
That's the best field day I've ever seen! My daughters just had games like egg toss and hula hoop contests. Manalive...bouncy jousting!
No fair! You guys do all the cool stuff after I leave. Oh well, I don't think it would have been cute to see me do that my last year of teaching at 8 1/2 months pregnant!
Kierstyn
Post a Comment