Thanksgiving with family...at least, with most of my family.
I couldn't be more thankful than I am right now for:
-Mom, Dad, Alicia and Chris to celebrate Thanksgiving with.
-Six dogs to spice things up. (Yes, that says SIX. We're officially a dog family.)
-Friends (Cheryl, Whitney and JoAnn) who make the saying, "The more the merrier," SO true.
-Catch Phrase, Fast Scrabble and Dominoes (in this case Chicken Foot) because I love to play games. We're a board game family.
-Excellent food.
-Watching my wedding video (again) because there's still one or two people out there who haven't seen it.
-Web cam conferencing with my husband, which really does make the distance seem much more bearable. He's already been gone almost a month...now I'm looking forward to half way through! Thank you God for this technology.
-New Year's coming up so that I can see the rest of my family (and we can all see Will via web cam together!).
Hope your Thanksgiving was as rich and blessing-filled as mine. Happy, happy day.
12 years ago
2 comments:
Another thing, less important, but still worthy of being thankful for:
Aggies 12, UT 7.
Thought about you...isn't this the first time since you've been an Aggie that they won? How EXCITING for you!!! Very cool.
First time since my freshman year, right after bonfire fell.
Amazing. Great, great day.
Post a Comment