Oh wow!!! I knew Stillwater had been in the path of the storm, but just didn't visualize how white it all was. I think you just need to come a little further south where that sort of thing happens only once in a century!!!! We were windy and had a freeze, but no white stuff falling..... I would even take that right now if it means we are getting some precipitation. See you soon- Laura
4 comments:
What does Maddie think about the SNOW? Are you in OK? Stay warm & toasty!
Yep - in OK! Maddie loves it and thinks it's just for her!
Oh wow!!! I knew Stillwater had been in the path of the storm, but just didn't visualize how white it all was. I think you just need to come a little further south where that sort of thing happens only once in a century!!!! We were windy and had a freeze, but no white stuff falling..... I would even take that right now if it means we are getting some precipitation. See you soon- Laura
It looks like so much fun! Of course, this is coming from a girl who's never seen more than an inch of snow stick to the ground!
Post a Comment