A mustache for my wife....for some reason she thinks that I am unable to grow a mustache worthy of ancient MacGregor family photos.....little does she know that it will be so deeply imbedded in my persona by the time I get home that it might not be able to be taken off....so honey, please wipe the mothballs off of your swatch, pull up your leggings, and cuff your jeans....the 80's is the new 90's. Who wants a smooch?

4 comments:
Oh, no...
It looks fake. It'll wipe off before you come home, right?
I love, love, love you, husband of mine...silly mustache and all.
Wow. I'm sorry, Will...it just doesn't work! It doesn't change how we feel about you, though. (But to puff up your chest, it is 80's MacGregor-worthy.)
That is truly sickening...actually you look like Grandpa in some pictures from when we were babies...I know you've seen them! Wow, unbelievable...thank the good Lord you found your one-and-only during your pre-mustache days! Merry Christmas, bubba! I wish you were here, but we're oh-so proud of you...mustache and all!
p.s. Rich says if it was a bit longer on the sides, he would totally go for it!
Will, I got your back...grow it to your heart's content...(maybe until you get home...if she ain't happy, you ain't happy even if it is a legitimate mustache)...
-chris
Post a Comment