My friend Julie and I at her wedding reception. It was so good to be back in College Station for a bit, to see old friends, and to be a part of the wedding festivities! It all went by way too fast.
My mother-in-law, cousins-in-law and me on a little expedition to stock up the Austinites with some fire wood. I had a great visit in Uvalde, learning to make toffee, visiting great aunts, and just generally relaxing at the in-laws.
The ladies of the family (minus Marla, who was inside the house staying warm and dry). We braved the cold and rain to help keep watch over the ham that was being smoked. The portable heater and the laughs helped!
There's nothing like a little DDR to liven up the party! And, there's nothing like beating your almost 15-year-old, cheerleader niece at the game, either! (Sorry, Anna!) Thanks to Will for the new game, which came as a Christmas present from overseas. We had a blast and even got mom, Brian and Chris out there (although I kept those pictures private so as not to embarrass anyone)!!!
Toasting the new year - in Turkey that is! Unfortunately, at the time of this picture Will was headed into work - what a way to ring in 2007! So, I had a drink for him and thought about how much fun it will be next year to ring in 2008 together (instead of 6200 miles apart).
Okay...new favorite game! Left. Right. Center.
This dice game is SO much fun. We had an absolute blast (even Grandpa got in on the fun). I did not win (sorry, Will) but I'm on the hunt for this game. My brother's girlfriend, Lelia, brought it along so we could all get hooked.
12 years ago
4 comments:
Amy,
I'm SOOOO happy to see a new post! I shuddered every time I checked your page and saw mustached-Will looking at me! Your hair is super-cute! Glad you enjoyed some time in Texas! Did Maddie come with? I sure hope so! I must hear more about the game you're so into!
WHAT is LRC? I have never even heard of it...must be a Yankee game!
Can't wait to learn how to play it!
Looks like you had a BLAST with your parents and family...I'm so glad!
Talk to you soon!
C
I love all the pics! I know you had an awesome time. Miss you lots! Stacie
Will knows you sooo well. What a perfect gift for the talented video game dancer that you are. What's the name of the dice game?? I'm such a game fanatic!
Post a Comment