Saturday, January 20, 2007

For the love of DVR...

I've never liked TV better than I do now. Obviously, since this is the second post about TV in a week. What makes the experience so much more enjoyable is our DVR. On this surprisingly sunny but bitingly cold Saturday, I am not outside soaking up the precious few rays of sun to hit our town. Nope, I'm sitting on the couch having just finished this week's episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Men in Trees. I have laughed and cried. Mostly cried. Grey's was so, so sad. And just in case I ever get depressed (because this might be the last day I see the sun for another three months), I still have American Idol: Seattle saved on the DVR. Man alive, it's a great, great invention.

4 comments:

Corrie said...

Do you ever catch yourself wanting to pause or rewind when you are listening to the radio? DVR has spoiled me!

Kierstyn said...

You lucky, lucky girl!! Curtis and I still live in the stone age, and have to use the VCR to record our shows!

Hey, check out the baby's blog to see how I'm using my "free" time!

Kierstyn

Brent said...

*like Homer Simpson about doughnuts or beer*

Mmmmmm....

Dee

Veeeeee

Arrrrrrr

*drool infused gurgling sound*

Charla (SHar-la) said...

what is Men in Trees? Never heard of that show! Yes, our new house brought with it DVR for us for the first time, and we are very addicted, too! We do the same thing with Lost...DVR two or three episodes and then watch them all in a row, no interruptions! Oh, and when we are at my parents, I get so frustrated b/c for a split second I'll think, "Rewind that, I want to see that again" and I can't. I did that the other day on someone's MySpace because i wanted to see the previous picture in their slide show and I couldn't! Love DVR!