Tuesday, January 16, 2007

No, these are not more pictures from last week. This is today - this morning. Apparently, someone wanted to try out doughnuts in our semi-cul-de-sac. I have a (strong) feeling it was the neighbor young-twenty-something whose SUV has mysteriously appeared in front of his mom's house...it wasn't there last night.



The kids here never have to go to school. Today there is a two-hour delay. At this rate, they'll be going to school in July. And just to note, this weather is very unusual for our part of the state. They even pre-empted Good Morning America so that the local news could keep us updated on the Winter Storm.

2 comments:

Brent said...

We have those same marks in our church parking lot. However, it isn't 20-somethings in mom's SUV...it's staff. Is that a bad sign?

The Dean Family said...

Wow Amy! When you told me you were moving to WA I thought "eww rain every day!" Who knew you would be getting SNOW for DAYS!!! I hope you are enjoying the fun parts of it: ie - making snow angels, your warm fireplace, etc Keep warm and posting! :-)