Monday, January 22, 2007

Six months ago...

Vows were made...


...there were sabers...


...and kisses...


...there was even a little rain.


There was dancing...



...and cake...



...and lots,

and lots,

of family.


Oh, and there was whooping.


At one point, there were even kazoos.


So six months later there isn't any dancing, or cake, or whooping. Not any family (here, at least) either. Definitely no kazoos. But there's love, lots and lots of love. Six thousand miles away, or right by my side. Love you, honey.

10 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Awww...that really choked me up! I'm so happy I found you...I mean Will found you (hee hee)! And, I'm so glad you are so in love with my baby brother because I know you make him so happy and you are just so perfect for our family! Love you, sis!

Ryan said...

Very cool! Especially the Whooping!

Kierstyn said...

Awww.... talk about bitter sweet!

Like that famous group of singers once said, "All you need is love." But kissing, whooping and kazoos are nice too! Hope you get all that soon!

Kierstyn

Nikki said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! It sounds like you are doing well and being blessed in life. Keep in touch!

Brent said...

Very nice pics...and I hope the rest of your months together have lots more kisses and whooping and cake and kazoos that swords.

Corrie said...

Amy,
This is a BEAUTIFUL post. I loved reading it and clicking on all of the pictures! Will is lucky to have such a thoughtful and sweet wife! I know he knows that!

Schweers' Mom said...

What beautiful pictures! It looks like it was a wonderful wedding - wow. Sweet sentiments, too...(I agree with Brent - I hope there's more kazoos!)

Puente Family said...

Oh Amy, those are the first wedding pictures I have seen of yours. They are absolutely beautiful just like you!

R A and L D said...

What a great day that was..... I think I might have to put the DVD in and watch it again right now!! Keep the good thoughts. Each day brings him home one day sooner!

Love ya- Mom Dabney

Jesse and Sarah Chupp said...

Your pictures are absolutely amazing. I have never seen anyone's wedding pictures turn out so beautifully! POST MORE :)!!