Mold...the bane of my existence in WA. This is from Will's truck. Guess this is what happens when a car sits for six weeks without being run in this climate. I've cleaned and cleaned and I think I've gotten rid of most of it, but I'm afraid it's down in the vents and in any and every other hidden spot. I hate mold. Hope this isn't mold of the deadly variety, because I breathed it for the hour and a half it took me to clean it out. The guy at the auto parts store up the road said it's pretty common because of the temperature changes causing condensation in cars. Now I just need to start it up often and keep the windows open a bit when it's not raining (ha!)...It sure would be a whole lot easier if the battery weren't dead.
Think he'd mind if I just bought him new truck and had this one carted away while he's gone?
No comments:
Post a Comment