Thursday, May 24, 2007

Because she's like our baby, here are some more pics of Dixie girl...

I'm a lazy bird dog...

Borrowing my neighbor Aidan's chair...

What are you lookin' at, Mom?

As close as I'm getting to that crazy Maddie dog...

Can you see me now?



We're having fun. Maddie has been so, so good with the pup. She looks worried when Dixie whines in her kennel, but she doesn't yet like her enough to let her play with her toys! She growls a bit at Dixie when she tries to steal her toys from her, but so far she hasn't been too harsh at all. Dixie likes to chase Maddie around, but she's not even close to fast enough yet! It's pretty amusing, especially when she hits the hardwood and her long back legs go out from under her! Unfortunately, Will has to leave on a trip tomorrow, so the pup will be home alone during the days. My sweet neighbor is going to come let her out in the middle of the day so she won't be crossing her legs when I get home from work! I won't only blog about the dog from now on, but I will post pictures and such periodically because we have family that wants to see our new addition!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

She is too cute! Thanks for posting a picture of both dogs. Now I get a little more of an idea of her size. Puppies sure are fun, but they're a lot of work. Good luck for the next 10-ish days! Since she's Will's dog, you think he'd let her go with him? She could be the next war hero?!

Kierstyn said...

So cute! I want a puppy now!

Audrey T said...

Dixie is adorable! Having a puppy around is such fun (but oh so much work).