
This other picture is of her dad. She'll have the same coloring when she gets older. I think she's just precious, and I'm excited to have another puppy in the house! Will is thrilled to finally have his bird dog. Of course, I'll post more pictures once she actually joins the family.

Oh, and as of this moment, she doesn't have a name. I'll let you know that as soon as I know it!
4 comments:
Congrats! She is very cute and will be so much fun! Yay for puppies!
She looks like a cutie! I know you can't wait to meet her and see her little personality! Does Maddie know she is getting a sister? She's going to be SO happy to have a constant playmate!
She is so precious! I can't wait to meet her.
Puppies are the best...I just love puppy breath. (Ok, so I'm weird) Congratulations on the new soon-to-be-addition!
Post a Comment