12 years ago
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Finally updated the linkage! I love all the new bloggers (or not so new...apparently I'm a little late to catch on). However, reading about the lives of all of my old friends makes me feel so, so far away. I mean, I am far away, but I feel far removed, too. And sad...Happy for everyone, and their babies, and football games, and kids doing great things - but I want to kiss those babies, go to those football games, and see those kids doing great things, you know? So, kiss your babies for me, cheer on those Ags, and keep posting about your kiddos. Some days I really need it, you know? It's like therapy...but free, and I can have a glass of wine and sit on my own couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Maybe you guys should have your own kids. Good therapy?
HAHA! Just kidding. Just enjoy your wine, and look at all our kids.
Don't forget there is always the telephone and my long distance is FREE!!! Mom Dabney...... besides, then I can also get a glass of wine and sit on the couch while we have a great conversation!
I understand.
We miss you too and can't wait until you move closer! The good news is I hear Sonic is migrating north and might soon be in your area! You should look into opening your own...I hear they are great money makers:)
Stay in touch!!!
Post a Comment