Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Long weekend...The rest was much needed around here. We spent our weekend doing yard work, cooking out, trying out new golf clubs at the driving range (me), studying (Will), sleeping, and trying to find a taste of home at a country & western bar. Let's just say that last part was incredibly entertaining, but didn't feel a bit like home. I have the pictures and video to prove it, but they'll have to wait - the work week crept up on me and I need to get moving.

2 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Ooo...new clubs? Just for you? That's fun! And a country and western bar on the West coast? Can't wait to see the video! I hope it involves you and Will showing them how to REALLY two-step! I can imagine...jitter bugging in their Birk's!

Corrie said...

As a Texan, I am proud that you and will are "representing" up there in WA! :)