Monday, November 10, 2008

I must say that it sure is nice to return to life as "normal," even if the norm for us isn't actually having Will home...maybe that will change, though. We've hung out, watched movies, shopped, ate out, cooked dinner, and just enjoyed being together. As expected, there are some adjustments (Where did my clean house go? He snores! How did I forget that he snores?). I had to go to work on Friday and Will's truck was still out of commission (although it is now working), so my sweet husband got up to take me to work...as he came down the stairs, Dixie started barking like crazy! I guess we're all still getting used to having the whole family home.

In honor of Veterans' Day, Will is attending my school's assembly. What a good husband! He'll have to stand up in front of our 500 kiddos and tell them who he is and who he's related to...The kids get such a kick out of it and they my class so excited to meet him. Luckily, we have tomorrow off, so we'll try to get in a round of golf if it's not raining (insert laugh here at our futile attempt to pretend this is not WA in November).

Happy Monday.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I know what you mean about readjusting. G is gone much less than Will and even then it is hard for me! I can't imagine the transition that you 2 face. Oh well, it is all worth it to have them safe and home. Enjoy!

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Amy
Happy Birthday to you!