Monday, November 24, 2008

So, I've been tagged to complete some questionnaires, and I'll get around to it, but this morning I'm running late. And I haven't had a cup of coffee yet.

We had a great weekend catching up with AF friends who have already made their way to other parts of the country. However, I am not used to late nights, and I was worn out. We made our requisite Sunday run to COSTCO, not thinking about the upcoming holiday, and it was a mad house. Not a good place to go when you're already running on fumes. To top it off we had to stop at Wal-Mart to buy a few turkeys - fun! Luckily we were able to utilize the 20 items or less lane and didn't wait long at all.

Will sent back a few rugs while he was deployed, and we finally got around to arranging our dining room with one of the new rugs under the table. We had to reorient the room, which I wasn't sure about, but it turned out great. I don't have a picture of the room, but here's the rug (well, it's the one that Dixie is sitting on):

So, it's hard to tell what it looks like, but it's mostly a deep red with navy and cream. My favorite that Will has picked out so far, besides a handmade rug that's at the foot of our bed right now. Dixie was not very cooperative when I was trying to get pictures of the rugs - she's a ham. At least we got the rugs put in place so that they are no longer sitting in the middle of the hallway.

And now Monday morning is upon us. Well, Will's sleeping in a little bit, and I'm about to head out the door. Have a good one!

No comments: