Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sunday? What happened to the weekend? Sheesh...

-I knitted, prayed, and really just meditated/ruminated on life right now. I'm in a much better place than on Friday.
-I don't care one bit about the Super Bowl, not even the commercials. Will and I met on Super Bowl weekend 5 years ago, and I miss him.
-I am so angry with Dixie for eating the phone, and I am going to kennel her from now on when I'm not home. Probably should have been doing this all along, but this is the first time she's destroyed something of value, and I was hoping she had outgrown all of this.
-My sweet student is experiencing her first side effects from chemo, and she looked mostly defeated today. She gave me glimpses of her smiley self (and ornery self - when talking about a few of the nurses) but overall she's down. Please keep praying for her...
-I am making a pot of chili, and I'm trying to recreate an awesome sweet potato recipe that a friend of mine made the other day for Bunko. Let's hope it turns out! If so, it's definitely a recipe I will share.
-The Tyler candle scent TwentyFourSevenGlam always lifts my spirits.

Hope you had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Hang in there girl! God has something great for you and Will. Miss You Tons!!!