12 years ago
Monday, March 09, 2009
I am tired of the snow and the cold. It's about time for some sun! Spring break is a month away, and I am so thankful we've decided to head south!We had snow over the weekend, but nothing much, and then I woke up to a snow covered Monday. No school delay, though, so I've got to get moving. Have a great start to the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
South? Just where South are you heading? Because wherever it is, I want to be there, too! It is rainy here today, which is so nice, but it has been hot, too, in the 80's. Then today, a cold front is supposed to come in and it is going to be in the 40's for the rest of the week. So, I'm just ready for the weather to make up it's mind!
The cruise! We already invited you guys! ;) I would love it if you could send some of your 80 degree days up here now though, for the mean time!!!
Post a Comment