Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm working on a post, but it's getting l. o. n. g.  Guess that's what happens when you go 2 months without getting all of the things out of your head and on to the page(?).  But, that post will have pictures and this one, not so much.

Happy Monday.  It's not raining yet here in Western WA, which is always a good thing.  (Although I heard it's coming by early afternoon).  Hope your week is starting off well, too.



How old do I sound talking about the weather? Hmph.

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Well, I'll be old right along with you and continue the conversation about the rain...I felt like we lived in Western WA last week when we had many inches of rain in very little period of time.

This also included at least 2 tornadoes (both of which missed Childress, thank goodness, but touched down very close to use to the South), and some hail.

Sheesh.

But the rain was CRAZY! The rivers look like I've never seen them before, but now the sun is shining (except for today which is 60 degrees and overcast...ugh) and things are BEAUTIFUL!

Can't wait to hear about your meeting and read your new post with pics!