How is it June? Seriously...Now I just need to get through my National Board exams on June 11th. Ugh. Then I'll be able to think about blogging, and going to Peru, and what to do with the rest of the summer!
Alicia and I have been working on another blog to help us stay organized and on top of meals for our families...I'm so tired of last minute scrounging for something to eat for dinner at 9 pm! This is our attempt at a solution: Feeding Our Families.
Let me know what you think...any suggestions for meals? We are planning to add a section for freezer meals/batch cooking, but we're not there yet. How do you plan for meals?
12 years ago
4 comments:
Have you heard of http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/?? Has some good recipes on there too. Fortunately we can order groceries online for home delivery...so usually i make a similar list and order all ingredients for the week.
YES! I love that site...and I think I just read that she's publishing a cookbook?
I just shopped for two weeks, froze most of the meat, cleaned out the fridge, and we'll see how it goes. We are constantly running to the store last minute which causes stress on us and our budget (or ordering in/eating out...which causes stress on my waistline!). I hate feeling unorganized and rushed - here's hoping for a new normal around our house!
Thanks Amy, this is great! Nikki
Amy - I am going to try the Easy Creamy Chicken Enchiladas for dinner tonight! They sound yummy! I am always looking for new dinner ideas!
Post a Comment