Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A pictoral snack...just bits and pieces to get a taste of our crazy/wonderful summer, the beginning of our lives together.

Bridal portaits...103 degrees at 6 o'clock at night? Ugh.

Bachelorette...a blast.

Yep, we're married.

My family on a San Antonio River Walk cruise, the day after the wedding. I love them.

My new family...I know! Big, huh?



There is so much more to share, but I have already been on the internet since they installed it an hour ago...Since we have pretty much been living without it all summer, this feels like an eternity. Plus, my hubby will be home in a couple of hours and I should have something to show for the day as far as the house is concerned. I think I'll get our bedroom and bathroom finished. There is so, so much to do. Thank goodness my mom came up and helped with the unpacking and organizing (and by help I mean she pretty much did everything). We're in good shape now, but the end is not yet in sight.

By the way, does anyone know if you can recycle styrofoam? Apparently it's all the rage to use it for packaging, but it's filling our garage and we need it to go away. Too bad our trash can is the smallest ever known to man. They really don't like you to produce a lot of waste in this part of the country, I guess. We have already become avid recyclers of cans, plastic, glass and paper. Who'd have guessed?

Love from the frigid Northwest (and it's still summer?),
Amy

4 comments:

Alicia said...

And now for the pictures of the house!!

Kierstyn said...

Hooray! You have internet! Now, you have to start keeping in touch with those of us in the hot state of Texas!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

It was so good to talk to you the other day! I miss you both so much! Just not the same! Can't wait to come see you! Thanks for the pics and keep them coming! I am trying to get some up, but they are not working thus far!

Lots of love,
Char

R A and L D said...

gotta put a plug in for the Dishman part of your new family as well. we all love you!!!!

keep the postings coming... I will do the same reallllllllll soon.

love, Mom