That does NOT sound Irish! I thought they were using your initial to find names, but I guess not. I just sent that book to you this morning...sorry it took so long. I'm starting Billie Letts's Shoot The Moon...have you read it? Miss you!
Last night my Irish name was Shauna Healy. Tonight it is Maura O'Doherty...... Amy, maybe you can change yours too if you ask again today.....then again....who knows what you might get!!!
6 comments:
That does NOT sound Irish! I thought they were using your initial to find names, but I guess not. I just sent that book to you this morning...sorry it took so long. I'm starting Billie Letts's Shoot The Moon...have you read it? Miss you!
Yeah, I'm Orla Brennan...not much better.
Siobhan Blake is mine. I don't even know how to PRONOUNCE that first name! Glad I'm not Irish!
Yep, Char - it's a good one. I've read all of her books and have loved them all!!!
I'm really having trouble the idea of a woman with YOUR maiden name taking ANY type of quiz to find their IRISH name!
:)
Last night my Irish name was Shauna Healy. Tonight it is Maura O'Doherty...... Amy, maybe you can change yours too if you ask again today.....then again....who knows what you might get!!!
Post a Comment