
...a few days that will include a stay at a B&B (a first for us) and some snowshoeing. We're going to try to work in a little skiing as well. I'm so looking forward to a few days away in what looks to be the most romantic place we've ever stayed. More to come when we get back from our week in the Cascades.
5 comments:
Have Funnnnn!!!!
I can't think of anyone who would need this trip more than you guys! Enjoy!!! B&Bs are GREAT! That where we stayed for our honeymoon. So relaxing!
I gotta disagree with the krajca family...B&B's are awful. The decor. The chatty hosts over breakfast that's too early. The curfews. Maybe you're going to one that's no so "quaint," but I prefer hotels, man. Just not much for that B&B thing...
...but when it comes down to it, the best part is time away with the spouse, anyway...
...and Will, I'm still enjoying my freedom today, too. So, thanks for everything.
So glad you two found a chance to get away. Enjoy your time together before Will has to go back to work!
Amy I am happy to hear that Will made it home safely! Will thank you so much for all you do. I deeply understand as I have had several family friends over seas...so once again thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Post a Comment