Friday, March 02, 2007

Tomorrow...he'll be home tomorrow.

Please pray for safe travel. 30 plus hours in transit can't be too fun. Hopefully I'll post some pictures soon of the sweet, sweet homecoming...but then a blog hiatus is in order. I've gotta spend some time with my husband.

5 comments:

Schweers' Mom said...

Yea!!!!!! =-)

Kierstyn said...

Finally! What a special day.

and if I see any blogging in the next few days, I'm going to doubt your sanity! :-)

Kierstyn

the spicer blog said...

Tomorrow will be the best day of your life, probably even better than your wedding! There is just something about those guys in uniform getting off the plane after defending our country and looking for you in the crowd! Enjoy every minute of it!

Brent said...

Like you can't find 20 minutes to blog? Sheesh.

;)

Puente Family said...

How fun!!! I know you are just so excited. I am so happy for you guys! We will pray for a safe trip home and some fun times for you guys together! Love ya, stac