I never thought I'd be one of those people, but now I am...I have a drink at Starbucks. You know, my drink.
It all started with a gift card. I usually just like regular coffee, but with a gift card I felt justified in spending over $3 on a coffee drink. Well, I've got about $12 left, so it might not last long, but for now, here it is:
Sugar Free Cinnamon Dolce
Sugar Free Vanilla
2%
No Whip
Latte
Mmmmmmm.
12 years ago
2 comments:
You gotta love gift cards! What a great excuse to be frivolous! Yummm!
Amy---we need to get together sometime. I love 'House'! Grey's Anatomy is a close second. You are the daughter-in-law to my closest friends and married to 'Will-I-Am'
Then to drink the same Starbucks drinks that I do-well! Do you also occasionally get a Maple Oat Scone? That is a pretty complete yum!
Thanks for your recent post. Some days just don't come together like we'd hope.
I know you can't wait to get Will home. Give him and extra hug for us! dp
Post a Comment