I hope you can click on this an enlarge, but if not, maybe just from this picture you can see how incredibly brief these notes are. If they weren't the norm, it wouldn't be so bad. Oh, she did apologize that it was printed on a map - she said someone must have left that paper in there...but, I guess she didn't think it was necessary to print off another one on a clean sheet of paper. I mean, that would take, like, a whole three more seconds. Oh, and those abbreviations...I have no idea.
12 years ago
7 comments:
Let's see... CM... Content Mastery? Which is where this teacher needed to be!! That's just terrible. Guess it just goes to show that not everyone has the amazing teaching ability that we do!
HURRAY FOR OPEN BOOK QUIZZES!!!
Wow. This is rough! I was the kind of teacher who probably left TOO MANY notes and instructions. The sub was probably thinking, "Gee! I don't have enough time to read all of this!"
Sigh!
Maybe you should come up with a response that uses just as many abreviations as the teacher. Let's see.....
Students completed the MA (main assignment). I left them in your CAT (completed assignment tray). Unable to FTN. (find the notebook) SWAT (students were able to) write answers and turn in work. Hope you HAGD (Had a good day). Without the clues in parenthsis it would read.....
"Students completed the MA. I left them in your CAT. Unable to FTN. SWAT write answers and turn in work. Hope you HAGD".
VBG- Mom Dabney
Mom, that was hilarious! Love it! I always thought Will and I got our sense of humor from Dad, but apparently you had something to do with it, too ;)
thanks for the comments on my hutch...I love it, too! It makes our house look really great
Mom and Dad have a blog. Seriously!
You were even expected to grade the papers too? I'm so glad we just do ABC's and what not in K.
Post a Comment