Spray paint is a wonderful thing...
I was able to completely change the look of a desk and chair to use in my sewing/guest room and it was so easy. Once it dries and I put the clear coat on it (also in the spray version) I'll get it up in the room and hopefully get a picture to post. When my sister is up here next week she's going to help me make curtains for the room, and then it will be done! After that, we'll only have the "man room" to finish. It's finally all coming together, and I am feeling more and more at home...in my house. Not necessarily here in WA. The other day (after seven straight days of rain and cold - the cold being the temperature and the people) I told Will that I thought we needed to move. He said we could...in three or four years, when the military tells us too. Oh well, in good time, I guess. Until then, I'll hole up in my house until my hubby is home and we can face this state together!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment