So, in a few short months, the gals in this house will outnumber the men three-to-one. I'm not sure what color we'll end up with, but here is a little sampling of the breed. We're getting a French Brittany (she should be born sometime this Spring, March or April-ish), and I'll let you know when we know more! Right now we're planning an early summer trip out to Montana to pick her up! And, we're already thinking of names. It's kind of hard since we don't know what she'll look like, but if you want to weigh in, feel free!



2 comments:
Such a good wife to let you hubby have a manly dog!
Wouldn't it be fun to surprise him with a kid (or two) when he gets home? I have a couple extras if you want...
=) Ha! That reminds me of a Reader's Digest story about a little 4-year-old girl that told her mom she wanted a baby brother while her dad was deployed. When the mom asked, "Don't you think we should wait for your father to get home," her daughter said, "I think it'd be a better idea to just surprise him."
Post a Comment