Saturday, April 21, 2007

Google owns me now. I haven't been able to comment for a while now, and I assumed it was because they were going to make me make the switch. And they did. And I'm not happy about it. Argh.

4 comments:

Kierstyn said...

Welcome! You will learn to love it. :-)

Charla (SHar-la) said...

So, can you use blogger on your Apple? I get my new computer on Wednesday and I need you to explain what will/will not work with it and blogger!

Amy said...

Basically all of the editing features won't work with Safari. If you can get another browser like Firefox, I'm pretty sure it all works (like on Internet Explorer). If you check the Blogger help page, and look at the known issues, it tells everything that won't work with Safari.

Teach said...

Okay, I couldn't comment on your page for a week or two and I couldn't figure out why.... mystery solved!