Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's cold. And raining. And it looks like it'll be this way for days...still. I've started taking a vitamin D pill in addition to my multivitamin after many suggestions (and literature on the internet like this: "It is very important for individuals with limited sun exposure to include good sources of vitamin D in their diet."). I'm an individual with limited sun exposure. Maybe I can find a support group for that..."Hi, I'm Amy, and I don't get much sun." Choral response: "Hi Amy!" At this point, I'm not ruling it out.

4 comments:

Brent said...

I think it's fair to say that there will be a lot of redheads at your support group meeting!

:)

Kendra said...

I applaud you. I think I would need more than Vitamin D - I would need therapy.

The Dean Family said...

I really do feel for you Amy... you should get a medal for dealing with Seattle's crappy weather! We just might get stationed there in a few years for training; I'm not looking forward to it! Hang in there.. Oh and remember, the door to our house in SUNNY Florida is seriously always open for you guys! (although we are having a line of storms today ;-) can't win'em all!)

Teach said...

Oh, how I miss the day's of double quick slurppy's by the pool at our apartment. I'll send you some field day picks that actually show the sweat running down my neck and maybe it will make Seattle seem at least a little bit better.