Monday, January 28, 2008

Snow Day! The only downside is that we have to make it up at the end of the year...but we already go well into June, so what's one more day?

The snow is PERFECT for sledding, snowmen, and snowball fights, and it's supposed to keep coming. I hope my kids have a great day off. I am going to take full advantage of it by staying in my pjs, drinking coffee and reading books.


No morning commute today!

"Uh, I'm not sure I want to go out there..."

A little romp in the snow to start the day off right.

"Okay, that was fun!"


4 comments:

Alicia said...

Dixie's dopey tongue is cracking me up! I love the look on her face in that last picture. What a nut. =)

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I'm so jealous! We go from mid-30's as a high one day, to 80's yesterday! CRAZY! I wish it would snow here! I love the first pic that looks blue!

Kierstyn said...

So, you said the weather was perfect for sledding and snow balls? Can I take that to mean you did both those activities? ARe you a closet sledder?

:-) Enjoy the day!

Jennifer said...

I am very very jealous. We came SO close last Friday, but no cigar.