Monday, January 07, 2008

Well, Christmas decorations have been put away, the house has been rearranged and is somewhat clean, and I feel ready to start the week. Starting back to school last Wednesday was tough - I was tired, my house was a disaster, and my suitcases were still packed (okay, well, maybe that last part is still true). After a weekend at home getting things done, I feel much better about heading into work this morning. Hopefully, when I get home I'll find my camera and dock and download some pictures from our holidays. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Kierstyn said...

Oh Amy, I feel you on the whole suitcase thing. Why is that dang thing so hard to unpack?!?!

Alicia said...

For the first time ever, Chris and I unpacked the moment we walked in the door last week. But unfortunately that's as far as I've gotten with anything - decorations are still up, house is still a mess and in shambles. Ugh! It never ends.

Charla (SHar-la) said...

YES! I'm so glad I'm not the only one with suitcases still full of clothes and on the floor...I just pick through them for clothes for the week...and I was home for 3 days before I had to work! Ha! Our decorations are still up, too and our house is still yucky...BUT, I did PAY a man to come and clean my sofa, chair/ottoman, floor rug, and our bedroom carpet, and it was well worth the 100 bucks because it looks and smells GREAT! It was nice to come home to at least THAT being clean this afternoon! Happy unpacking to you, too!