I miss my puppy dogs - they're spending summer at the grandparents' house. My mom and dad are gracious (and brave) to host our pups so that I can travel this summer without having to board them. It sure is quiet around here without them...quiet and CLEAN. I enlisted the help of my newly-turned-10-years-old neighbor (who owes us chores for losing Will's basketball a few months ago) to really vacuum the furniture. This is the first time in a long time that I haven't had to swipe off with the lint roller before leaving the house!
12 years ago
3 comments:
I'm a dog person too. There isn't much better than brown eyes that adore you no matter your mood. Have fun hitting the road!
It was so neat to get to meet Dixie girl this weekend. She is the most beautiful dog. Her eyes are gorgeous. And she was as sweet as can be at Mom and Dad's. Like I've already told you, if I weren't allergic to her, she would have come home with Aunt Alicia for the summer. And it was good to get to love on Maddie again.
That is a beautiful dog!
Post a Comment