Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I am so tired, and I have no good reason...I even had Monday off! Today I have meetings before and after school, and a whole house in need of a good scrubbing. I'm settling into my single-parent (to two dogs) mode. At first I half-mope/half-enjoy-the-alone-time, next I clean (because it stays clean so much better), then I join life again - go for walks, go to the gym, shop, etc. I haven't made it to step 2, yet, which if fine since Will left yesterday. But, when he's only gone for a month I don't have quite as long to make it through my three step program. I'm planning to make it through the cleaning by the end of the weekend. We'll see...

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! I'm working on step 2, too, but haven't gotten there yet.

:(