Monday, January 12, 2009

I finally put up Christmas. As bittersweet as it is, I was so ready to do it. I hit the point of just being annoyed by the tree, the decorations, and the clutter. I'm ready to get the 2009 ball rolling.

We're catching up on laundry, cleaning, and drying out from our last bout of bad weather. Things will barely have time to settle down before Will heads out to I.P. School. It seems non-stop between schools and deployments and trips, but we're trying to enjoy the precious few days we live "normal" lives.

So I'm off to finish dinner, catch up on email, and wait until Will gets home for our nightly Jeopardy match. I'm due for a win, so let's hope we've got some vocabulary/literature/word play categories tonight!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

So that's how you two are so good at trivia games. Sneaky! You practice every single day?! Chris and I are gonna have to start playing more than Yahtzee at dinner to beat you guys...

The Dean Family said...

I.P. school? Yay and congrats! Does that mean you will PCS soon?
Good luck with Jeopardy!

Amy said...

We will probably PCS sometime at the end of 2010...Not really soon enough for me! :)

Teach said...

What kind of Jeopardy? Video/gameboard.... Man I'm jealouse!!! sounds like my kind of night

Amy said...

Oh, we DVR Jeopardy every night...then we battle it out once we're both home and can get in front of the TV. Right now we probably have 15 episodes saved because we just haven't been able to play regularly like usual. It's pretty fun...When we're really serious we'll tally how many we each get right, then "wager" our points on the final Jeopardy question. Thankfully, Will is just as much of a nerd as I am...

:)

TiffanyMurphy said...

I'm back in the game~so when the weather gets good we need to get together, I would love to come see you if thats easier for you. I'm kinda jobless so i'm open