An update by way of pictures...

We were snowed in and decided to play a little game of Scrabble (not Will's favorite)...Now he has Risk (thanks, Santa) so the next time we're snowed in we'll play that instead!

Our mailman got stuck in the snow while delivering our mail...He had to be towed - this picture makes it look like it was the middle of the night when they finally got the mail truck out, but it was really about 5 pm, it just gets really dark here really early.

I got to spend a few days with this cutie pie while Will was on a duck hunt in Arkansas.

Sunset in Uvalde...We snuck in this picture (probably my favorite of the two of us that day) during our family photo session. I love the sunset in the back (even though our camera isn't the best).

The girls all watched Mamma Mia! on the "widescreen" - and afterwards we watched several of the songs in sing-along mode...Fun, fun, fun!
And now I'm out the door to work, even though the kids are coming two hours late due to flooding! Crazy place, this Washington.
2 comments:
I can't wait to watch Mamma Mia, I have heard it is wonderful. By the way you look great in green!
p.s. thanks for the pic you sent of me in my pre-Kaders days! =)
I am glad to hear you guys are still getting around there. Love all the pics!!!!
Post a Comment