Wednesday, May 20, 2009


A while back, my s-i-l tagged me to complete this - the list of 8's. And since I'm trying to avoid doing the piles of laundry that are upstairs, here goes!


The rules are:
1. Mention the person that tagged you.
2. Complete the lists of 8's.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers.
4. Tell them that they have been tagged.


8 Things I Look Forward To

1. Summer Break!

2. Spending time with my husband.

3. Getting to see far-away family.

4. Watching my sweet nieces grow up (although one is nearly grown!)

5. Cooking up new ideas for vacations.

6. Bubble baths.

7. Meeting Ian Adam Brown (congrats Adam and Erica)

8. Camping this weekend!



8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Drank my coffee black.

2. Wore a skirt, and froze.

3. Focused too much on my next year's job rather than my current job.

4. Went to the Talent Show at school.

5. Participated in a skit in said talent show.

6. Went to Chili Thai afterwards with Will.

7. Ordered Rama Tofu with Peanut Sauce (served over spinach) - yum!

8. Got in bed at 9:30 and read until I fell asleep.



8 Things I Wish I Could Do

1. Sing.

2. Spend more time with Will.

3. Spend more time with family.

4. Take beautiful pictures and edit them (and have the money to buy the right stuff to do both).

5. Spend time on creative endeavors.

6. Have a maid. Who comes every day. So I'd never have to clean.

7. Hug sweet Hannah. Every day.

8. Run. Far.



8 Shows I Watch

1. Bones

2. House

3. CSI

4. CSI: NY

5. NCIS

6. Jeopardy!

7. Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations

8. The Mentalist



8 Bloggers That I Tagged


Okay, I'm skipping this because I don't know anyone else who would want to...But please, if you want to, go for it!


No comments: