Thursday, September 28, 2006

Fall is making me increasingly domestic...

...in fact, give me a few more weeks and I may have my own TV show. Since I work approximately one-half day a week, I have time for such things as...



wreath making...





above-the-cabinet decorating...






and adding splashes of fall wherever possible (although I haven't hung that mirror, yet).

If these sub jobs don't pick up soon, I may go put fliers on the neighbors' doors advertising my mad decorating skills.

5 comments:

the spicer blog said...

Well, aren't you the little decorater Mrs. Dabney! You do excellent work, but I am not surprised one bit! I am sure there are some wives who would welcome you sprucing up their homes a wee bit! Looks like your really making a home, so happy for you!

Alicia said...

It's looking great! I can't wait to get up there. Desperately searching for a long weekend...

Brent said...

Tracy and I are looking for a new refrigerator, and while I never thought I'd say something like this, I gotta say it:

Man, that refrigerator in your kitchen rocks.

Not that I'm not impressed by your mad skills...

...I'm also impressed by your appliance picking out skills.

Amy said...

Best Buy! We wanted stainless but didn't want to spend a fortune. Whirlpool Gold. Oh, and my husband picked it out before he was my husband, so I will defer credit to him.

Laura said...

I love it all! I'm not surprised by your decorating goodness... and I could use some of your above-the-cabinet decorating skills here. If your one half-day a week schedule doesn't change, you should come for a visit!