
So, because I don't feel very well, and whining always helps, here's a list of restaurants that we don't have here that I so, so wish we did...
-Sonic
-Chick-fil-a
-Cheddar's
-Chili's (which I used to get so sick of - the only one here is in the airport)
-any real Mexican food (at a place where I can sit down - we do have pretty good Mexican food, but it's from a trailer that parks in various lots around town) - I'd take an El Chico or On the Border, too...we got nothin'.
-Wings 'n More
-Freebirds (I'd even take a Chipotle if it was close)
I was going to go on to add things like "nice people" and "smiling faces" and "sunny skies" but I've reached my whine limit. In order to lift my spirits, I might head to the KOHL'S which opens today. Finally.
So all you down South, enjoy a Sonic drink for me. And know I'm green with envy (and a bit of a stomach bug).
5 comments:
Hey Amy,
If you come and visit you can enjoy all of those places within 2 miles of my apartment :)
(Sorry not meaning to brag...)
I don't know what I would do if I couldn't swing in to Sonic. It is not like I go that often, but its absence would make me crazy!
Hope you feel better!!!
Jocelyn
I can not imagine living in a town without a sonic - oh my! To make it even better, the Bryan athletes sold these card so you can get a route 44 drink anytime of day for just 99cents. I get at least 2 a day. I will be sure to think of you next time. Hope you feel better!
I sure wish I could send you some of that stuff! I don't think any of it would mail well! :)
At least now you have a Kohl's! I would have ZERO maternity clothes to wear to work if it wasn't for Kohl's.
Hope you are feeling lots better!
All right then it's settled. I'll meet you at Chuy's next time you're in town. When will that be by the way? I'm starting to have withdrawls.
No Sonic! Oh my! Well Sonic Route 44's is how I make it through EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you oodles!
Post a Comment