Prayers needed...
I'm about to go to work for our first official grade level meeting. We have had several informal ones that were disastrous - all culminating this weekend with a series of emails between myself and one of the other sixth grade teachers (who is very dominant). It was not good. Nothing I say or suggest is well received, and she hates the third teacher on our team - she went so far as to call her a "crappy teacher" in an email to me. I think she is trying to form an alliance with me against the other teacher (a la Survivor), but she's trying to bully me into it. So, prayers needed. Thanks!
12 years ago
5 comments:
Amy,
I'm sorry you are having to deal with this! I'm certain you'll be the "bigger person" and show BOTH of your co-teachers kindness. I'll be thinking about you today!
:)
I'm hoping all went well. What a lousy way to start the year, but as my dad ALWAYS says, just "kill 'em with kindness."
How'd it go?
It sounds like she has to be the bully to hide her own insecurity. Stand on your own, on your own merit and commitment to teaching. I suspect that the true colors will shine!
Been thinking about you all day. Hope it went well. Good to hear Will's voice when we called. Keep us updated on how the first week goes.
Post a Comment