Whoa! Dixie's all grown up! She's huge. And quite a cutie.
Lloyd only hunts for a more comfortable position between the pillows on the couch. I'm kinda jealous you have a real dog.
Tell me she wasn't pointing Maddie!
Ha! She was pointing on a quail wing that Will has attached to a line on a fishing pole. High. Class. I tell you what...
She's a cutie and definitely a keeper!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Whoa! Dixie's all grown up! She's huge. And quite a cutie.
Lloyd only hunts for a more comfortable position between the pillows on the couch. I'm kinda jealous you have a real dog.
Tell me she wasn't pointing Maddie!
Ha! She was pointing on a quail wing that Will has attached to a line on a fishing pole. High. Class. I tell you what...
She's a cutie and definitely a keeper!
Post a Comment