Thanksgiving at our place...
...is going to be a pretty small affair. My parents are coming up, and we've spread the word around Will's squadron that anyone who would otherwise be spending the holiday sans family is welcome to join our festivities.
I think I'm going to put up my Christmas tree tomorrow. I don't want to waste a whole day of my parent's visit doing that, and if I wait until after they leave, I know I won't get it done. Little by little, the holiday will creep up and then it will feel like it's too late. You see, I'm convincing myself, too.
12 years ago
1 comment:
Our Thanksgiving will be even smaller, Jake and I eating whatever we have around the house as all our family goes out of town or has big Thanksgivings. I am home on modified bed rest, so I can't go anywhere or have anything big and stressful.
That is so nice that you have invited the others that don't have somewhere to go. Happy Thanksgiving, Amy!!
Post a Comment