Friday, October 13, 2006

Busy...for once!



This past week has brought a new feeling for me, at least since moving here. I'm BUSY! Shocking, I know. We had the blessing of having Will's parents here over last weekend, and we kept them going non-stop (or was it the other way around?)! I finally got to see the "touristy" parts of Seattle, which had been at the top of my list. I'd add pictures but they are all on Will's computer. All in due time...

To add to the excitement, I have worked the past two days, and am about to head out the house for day three (in a row) of working! It feels good. The only bad thing about it is that going into schools to sub makes me oh-so-sad remembering that not so long ago I was part of a school and a team of teachers there, and I truly miss that. I'm sure something will come along here, but again, all in due time...

Hope your weather is as beautiful as ours. Wishing cooler weather to our friends in the South (did we hear something about a cold front?)...

No comments: