Tuesday, October 31, 2006

In my husband's words...

"It was like Christmas and Thanksgiving all in one day. You're like a Santa Pilgrim."

I love you, too, honey.





6 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

That is such a sweet idea! I didn't know you had all of this in the works. What a special wife you are. Did Will know what you were up to?

Amy said...

He had no idea...thankfully he slept in so Santa could get the work done in secret (I was wondering whether or not it would work out, but it did, perfectly!). He was very surprised.

Kierstyn said...

Awwww! You are a GREAT wife! What a fun idea, and how fun to surprise him, Mrs. Santa Pilgrim. :-)

the spicer blog said...

Man, this brings back memories! What a great Air Force wife you are- the memories are so unique that in some weird way it makes the sacrifice worth it. I will be thinking of you, so please let me know if you need anything! Your house and decorations are awesome- love the stockings, picked out the same ones myself!

Corrie said...

What a sweet Santa Pilgrim! What a special thing you did for Will. I know he appreciates it! And that dinner looks YUMMY!

Ryan said...

Thanks to the both of you for your sacrifices and all you do for our country!