Maddie Update:
So far, so good. The vet had to give her IV fluids because she was dehydrated and not drinking water on her own. On top of that they had to wait (longer than originally thought) to let the barium work it's way out of her stomach. They should be doing the procedure any time now (they said midday here, about 2 or 3 for you Central time folks) and I'll update as soon as I hear from them. I talked to one of the vet techs, you know, just checking on my Maddie girl...The girl was so sweet and said when she went in to check on Maddie that she was smiling at her and wagging her tail! BIG improvement from yesterday when I dropped her off. The fluids are obviously helping, and I know she'll be so glad to get that dang thing out of her tummy!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment