Friday, October 20, 2006

She's OKAY! I just got a call from the vet - they went in with the endoscope, but some of what they saw in her stomach had already passed to her intestines. This is good because it's no longer in her tummy, but they're watching to see if it gets stuck in her intestines. I can pick her up in a few hours, but we have to monitor her for signs of another blockage (vomiting, lethargy, etc.). The vet said we'll know if it gets stuck because it will be just like yesterday! I just can't wait to get her back home!!!

The vet did note that she woke up FAST from the anethesia (duh, she's a hyper dog!) and that she, once again, was wagging her tail.

3 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I know I just got off the phone with you, but I was able to get into the comments and wanted to leave one for you! I'm so glad Maddie is better, and I'm looking forward to talking to you this weekend more. I have been giving Marlee the baby Greenies, but now I'm very suspicious of them...I hate to give them up, but definitely don't want the same thing to happen to either her or Maggie. Talk to you soon! Give Maddie kisses from her aunt Lala!

Corrie said...

So glad that Maddie is home and doing better. I love the picture! Hopefully the rest of it will just pass on out and she'll be done with this ordeal! I'm glad she's back home with her mommy and daddy! We've been thinking about her all day!

Amy said...

Thank you guys!